As a Delivery Support Coordinator, you will be providing a warm and welcoming reception for young people, staff and visitors over the phone and in person. You will be indirectly supporting young people by ensuring that the Bristol Centre operates safely and efficiently. You will be responsible for the management of delivery space, facilities compliance and the control of office equipment and supplies. Having previous administrational experience is beneficial but not essential.
To be successful in this role, you must have a good understanding of the challenges young people within our target groups face, to assist our teams in delivering a first-class experience. You will often be the first person our young people come in to contact with, so it is essential that they feel welcomed in a non-judgemental atmosphere.
If you are up for a challenge and working in a great team, we would love to hear from you! Your application will be a CV and a supporting statement. Your supporting statement must provide evidence of how you have acquired and applied each of the essential skills, knowledge and experience criteria and if possible, each of the desirable skills, knowledge and experience criteria, outlined in the job description, in current and previous roles, or other scenarios.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform! Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.