Our Marketing and Communications team are looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual to become the new Digital Marketing Executive in Belfast!
You will be responsible for creating and publishing engaging content to the highest quality across The Trust’s website and regional social media channels, to raise awareness of its work and attract more young people to its centres and programmes. The content you create will also encourage supporters to donate, fundraise and volunteer for The Trust through various campaigns and special projects. 100% of this role is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF)
This role is perfect for someone who uses social media platforms for organic and paid activity and can use social & website analytics platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Promote The Trust’s programmes and active events via paid and organic tactics
- Use digital and social media analytics to help us better understand how people interact with the Trust online and share reports with wider teams to help us improve the content
- Research and monitor activity of sector competitors to benchmark best practice across platforms
- Manage social media communities and conversations to ensure high-quality stewardship of young people and other stakeholders.
- Build relationships with relevant online platforms across Belfast to actively place digital content for outreach marketing purposes
We really need you to have these:
- Experience in the development of online content, including using website CMS systems
- Develop accurate and effective copy targeted to distinct audiences
- Experience using social media platforms (such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok) for organic and paid activity.
- Experience using social and website analytics.
- Microsoft Office skills
- A creative, practical and enthusiastic approach to problem-solving
For more information, please go to our website.
Why we need Digital Marketing Executives:
This year we aim to support more than 70,000 young people through a range of proven programmes, with three in four achieving a positive outcome.
We have a bold ambition to extend the reach and impact of our work and help one million more young people transform their lives over the next ten years. Our job is to inspire them, support them and release their potential, so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We will focus on innovation, to ensure we adapt and remain relevant in a rapidly changing world. We owe it to ourselves and the young people we serve, to do the best work of our lives and to help give them an increasing stake in our economy and society. They are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
- In-house and external training opportunities available throughout the year
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
We are committed to equality and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
Req ID: 430
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.