Our Marketing and Communications team are looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual to become the our Digital Marketing Executive, specialising in CRM!
Note: This role is a 12 month fixed term contract and will be home working during the pandemic so can be based in any location.
You will be working on our Health and Social Care (H&SC) project, a partnership with HM Department of Health and Social Care to recruit 10,000 young people into jobs in the sector. You will manage the engagement with young people after they have been on a Prince’s Trust programme to sustain their relationship with The Trust, designing digital communication journeys, email and SMS marketing content, and working with an events agency to build digital sessions to help them as they start their new job. The work you do will be a pilot for the rest of The Trust, the first step to building long-lasting relationships with our Prince’s Trust alumni.
This role is perfect for someone who is entrepreneurial, values audience centricity, and enjoys using data to build creative solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating engaging young people-centric email marketing and SMS content to encourage people who have been on a H&SC course to stay in touch with us
- Creating and analysing different user journeys using our CRM tool to make our communications effective
- Work with our events agency to deliver sessions that will keep young people engaged with us
- Work with our fundraising team to build promotional offers for H&SC programme graduates
We really need you to have these:
- Experience in email and SMS marketing
- Experience using a CRM platform
- The ability to lead and own this project
- A creative, practical and enthusiastic approach to problem solving
Why we need a Digital Marketing Executive:
Last year, The Prince’s Trust helped more than 70,000 young people, and three in four young people on our programmes move into work, education or training.
Our job is to inspire and support them, to help them reach their potential, so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
The young people we help face a range of challenges, such as unemployment, mental health issues or some have been in trouble with the law.
We believe all young people should have the chance to succeed, and that young people are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
We will focus on innovation, to ensure we adapt and remain relevant in a rapidly changing world. We owe it to ourselves and the young people we serve, to do the best work of our lives and to help give them an increasing stake in our economy and society.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days of annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform!Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform to develop your skills for your career and you role
- The Trust will contribute 5%of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
We are committed to equality and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.