Note: To be in commutable distance of a Prince's Trust London office if and when required once Covid restrictions are lifted.
12 months contract.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join our Digital Marketing team. Exciting, varied and rewarding, you will project manage high-profile campaigns to attract more young people onto our programmes and encourage supporters to donate, fundraise and volunteer. As a result, we’re looking for a creative thinker, clear communicator and skilled digital acquisition marketer who can transform our paid campaigns.
Our Digital Marketing team is small, but mighty, and collaborates closely with the wider Marketing and Communications and Digital and Design departments (amongst others) to achieve our goals. You’ll be a key team member working with stakeholders to understand project briefs, before transforming them into effective digital marketing strategies that deliver impactful results.
Please visit our website for more information.
Why we need a Digital Marketing Manager:
Last year, we helped more than 70,000 young people, with three in four young people on our programmes, move into work, education or training.
The young people we help face a range of challenges, such as unemployment, mental health issues or some have been in trouble with the law. Our job is to inspire and support young people, to help them reach their potential so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We believe all young people should have the chance to succeed, and that young people are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform!Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5%of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
Here at The Prince's Trust, we're committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We want to be an organisation that's representative of the communities we serve, which is why we strive for diversity of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can be themselves and do the best work of their lives is the right thing to do.
We’re a Stonewall Diversity Champion and we are an employer that is Disability Confident. Our staff, volunteers and young people are supported by PT CAN (our Cultural Awareness Network), PT NOW (Network of Women), PT DAWN (Disability & Wellbeing Network) and Pulse (LGBT Network). For more information, click here.
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.