The Programme Development function is responsible for the quality and development of our life-changing activity that helps over 60,000 young people across the UK each year to develop the confidence and skills to live, learn and earn, ensuring we are always innovating our offer based upon the evolving needs of young people. Our ultimate goal is to be instrumental in helping these young people to secure a fulfilling and sustainable job. The function includes teams responsible for providing insight on the needs of young people, the design of our programmes, the creation of all young person focused programme content, the design and awarding of our qualifications and the impact reporting for The Prince’s Trust, providing the powerful evidence of the difference our work makes for young people.
The Trust has three key propositions for the young people it supports – enterprise, education and employability, and all our programmes are designed under one of these propositions. This critical role has a vital part to play in the development of a blended learning and engagement model that combines face-to-face and digital learning for young people interested in learning more about and progressing into the world of employment. This role will ensure our support for young people is the best it can be by enhancing the quality and relevance of the experience it offers at every step of the young person’s journey towards employment.
This role would be perfect for you if you have subject matter expertise in designing and delivering impactful employability programmes. Your subject matter expertise is underpinned by a foundation in marketing, strategic communications and digital (e.g. understands how digital functionality and features can support user needs and organisational requirements, understands digital ways of working) Works with key subject matter experts within The Trust to ensure our digital and face-to-face services are compliant with key policies and procedures such as legal, data protection and safeguarding. You have and develop an excellent understanding of the competitive landscape for our employability proposition and uses insights from competitors to drive service development and improvements.
For more information and to apply, please click 'apply now' to be directed to our website.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform! Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.