Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract until March 2022
Hours: Full-Time, 35 hours per week
Closing Date: 23:59 on Tuesday 28th September
Salary: £20,300.00 to £24,000.00
Location: Any of our Northern Offices
Here at The Prince’s Trust, our Employee Engagement (Corporate Volunteering) team provide a variety of engagement opportunities to our corporate partners including volunteering and taking part in many of our fundraising campaigns.
Our team has provided thousands of volunteering opportunities in the last year to our partners and whilst doing so have supported many young people attending our programmes across the UK. This role is mainly focused on organising opportunities and ensuring that at all times our volunteers have a meaningful experience with us.
This is a great opportunity to join our ambitious team to gain or strengthen your experience in volunteer management, project management, relationship building and working towards targets.
We’re looking for someone who is engaging, driven, organised and great at building relationships with stakeholders from all levels. And of course, genuinely passionate about supporting Young People.
Please see the job description here (if viewing on a job board, you may need to visit our website to view)
Why we need Employee Engagement Executive - Corporate Volunteerings:
Last year, we helped more than 70,000 young people, with three in four young people on our programmes, move into work, education or training.
The young people we help face a range of challenges, such as unemployment, mental health issues or some have been in trouble with the law. Our job is to inspire and support young people, to help them reach their potential so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We believe all young people should have the chance to succeed, and that young people are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform! Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
Here at The Prince's Trust, we're committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We want to be an organisation that's representative of the communities we serve, which is why we strive for diversity of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be themselves and do the best work of their lives.
We’re a Stonewall Diversity Champion and we are an employer that is Disability Confident. Our staff, volunteers and young people are supported by PT CAN (our Cultural Awareness Network), PT GEN (Gender Equality Network), PT DAWN (Disability & Wellbeing Network) and Pulse (LGBT Network). For more information, click here.
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
Req ID: 1032