We’re looking for a developer with extensive commercial experience and good front end skills.
You will work on an exciting greenfield project within the online education space, using new technologies like instant ID verification and integrating with various technologies, like using API’s for CMS, Booking Sessions and Authorization.
Working together with our Senior Backend Developer, you will be 70% focused on the frontend using VueJs, SASS/CSS, Npm, Laravel, Laravel-mix, PHP 7. Creating responsive front-end pages from our UX team’s designs. You'll also be working with the Contentful CMS API to display custom content to users.
You will need the following experience for this role - Git version control, composer, command line, VueJs, SASS, Laravel, PHP 7, Blade Templates.
For more information and to apply, please go to our website.
Why we need Front end Developers:
Last year, we helped more than 70,000 young people, with three in four young people on our programmes, move into work, education or training.
The young people we help face a range of challenges, such as unemployment, mental health issues or some have been in trouble with the law. Our job is to inspire and support young people, to help them reach their potential so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We believe all young people should have the chance to succeed, and that young people are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform!Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5%of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.