We are looking for three Head of Health & Social Care Partnerships in our South, Central and North regions to join our brilliant Health and Social Care team. We need people who can build and maintain excellent relationships and partnerships across all health and care settings so we can deliver The Prince’s Trust ambition to support 10,000 young people into careers in health and social care over the next 3 years.
This role is perfect for you if you can communicate and influence at a senior level to develop and manage excellent, strategic relationships with NHS and social care partners. You will have an advanced understanding of the health & social care sectors, including national and regional policy and the strategic priorities of key stakeholders. You will be able to think creatively about how new partners could help us innovate and improve our offer to young people and support the wider team to successfully translate new partnerships into operational delivery.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do and would expect that you live these behaviours when you interact with colleagues, our partners, young people & the public.
For more information, please go to the job description.
Why we need Head of Health & Social Care Partnerships:
This dedicated team is focused on delivering 10,000 young people into sustainable jobs on health & care.
We have a bold ambition to extend the reach and impact of our work and help one million more young people transform their lives over the next ten years. Our job is to inspire them, support them and release their potential, so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We will focus on innovation, to ensure we adapt and remain relevant in a rapidly changing world. We owe it to ourselves and the young people we serve, to do the best work of our lives and to help give them an increasing stake in our economy and society. They are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform! Develop your skills for your career and your role.
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
We are committed to equality and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
Req ID: 438
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.