Location: You can be based in any of our UK offices.
We are growing our Technology leadership team and looking for someone to lead our Infrastructure & Workplace portfolio, responsible for the design, development and operations of the infrastructure that underpins our organisation, as well as our devices, core tools (including Office365) and first-line support service.
This role will balance critical live service operations with a modernisation agenda, completing our migration to a cloud-based infrastructure and ensuring our tools and office technology support future ways of working in a post-pandemic world.
You will be perfect for this role if you have a strong background in infrastructure operations, a passion for modernisation and want to be part of an organisation with true purpose.
For more information, please go to the job description. (If you're viewing this on an external job board, please click apply to be directed to our website)
We work with young people from every background, so we’re passionate about building a diverse workforce that represents the young people we support. We, therefore, welcome applications from everyone who meets the essential criteria for the role. If you think you could do the role, but don’t have all the desirable experience, we would still love for you to apply.
Upon joining the Trust, you’ll have the opportunity to join and be supported by our 4 main networks. PT CAN (Cultural Awareness Network), PT GEN (Gender Equality), PT PULSE (LGBTQ+ network) and PT DAWN (Disability and Wellness Network). We want to work with people who think they can make a difference in young people’s lives, if you think that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform! Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
Req ID: 774
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.