Title: Head of Partnerships (Health and Social Care)
Hours: Full time- 35 hours a week
Location: Leeds (covering all of Northern England)
Countless talented young people across the country are unemployed, under-employed or looking for a better career. Meanwhile, the NHS (one of the largest employers in Europe) is currently in a staffing crisis with thousands of vacancies across hundreds of roles. See some potential to do some brilliant work? Us too! Could you help lead our programmes to get 10,000 young people into NHS careers over the next 4 years?
You'll be to be someone who:
- Wants to see things change: You'll need to believe in your heart that all young people have limitless potential
- Is comfortable being uncomfortable: We're a place where innovation is rife so change and uncertainty is inevitable
- Has the ability to use business development: utilising sales and marketing techniques and networking opportunities so to as to build partner provider relationships
You should know:
- We think big: We want to have impact across the whole region / country. That means we spend a fair bit of time on trains or on Skype
- We're positive, proactive, solutions-focused people: We take a strengths-based approach to everything we do, believing anything is possible
- We're digital and data driven: If you hate tech or numbers, you might not love us. We work at pace, continually looking at our performance and seeing how we can improve.
In this role you will be developing a deep understanding of partner provider relationships in the health and social care sector, whilst getting to know their work culture and environment. This role will involve regular travel throughout the Northern region of England.
To learn more about the role please visit our website
About The Prince’s Trust
We are a youth charity whose mission is to help young people transform their lives by developing the confidence and skills, to live, learn and earn. This year we will support more than 70,000 young people through a range of proven programmes, with three in four achieving a positive outcome!
We have a bold ambition to extend the reach and impact of our work and help one million more young people transform their lives over the next ten years. Our job is to inspire them, support them and release their potential, so that they can thrive and society can prosper. We will focus on innovation, to ensure we adapt and remain relevant in a rapidly changing world. We owe it to ourselves and the young people we serve, to do the best work of our lives and to help give them an increasing stake in our economy and society. They are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
The Prince’s Trust is committed to safeguarding, protecting and promoting the welfare of the children and young people we work with. Successful applicants to roles at The Prince’s Trust will be subject to criminal vetting checks, and where necessary for the role, a check at an enhanced level will be required.
To apply for this vacancy please complete the online application. To help you with the supporting statement section, you may want to visit our website to download a copy of the Prince’s Trust Behavioural Framework.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we'd like a helping hand. We'll be in touch if we need you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.