Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time – 35 hours a week
Closing Date: 23:59 on Monday 2nd March
This role is known as IT Support Executive in The Prince’s Trust
We are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide effective technical support and high levels of customer service to the Trust’s employees and volunteers. The role will involve processing, fault resolution, remote support and full responsibility for handling escalations and follow ups.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for IT and the work we do to transform the lives of young people.
- Resolving 1st / 2nd line technical issues by email and over the phone
- Prioritising, progressing and monitoring IT incidents and requests to ensure they are resolved within the agreed timescales
- Maintain a high level of first-time fix rates
- Resolving desktop/laptop/printer/application issues and basic network/server troubleshooting
- Providing excellent customer service and value to end-users
- Work in accordance to company policies, procedures and standards
- Complete small IT projects as required
- Work with the IT Support Manager, Head of IT Operations and other department leads to understand current issues, improve customer service and IT landscape
- Proven IT 1st line support experience
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- A team player but also able to work on your own accord
- Professional qualification such as A+ accreditation or equivalent
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at any one time
- Previously worked with Windows 10, Office 365 and Sophos Anti-Virus
For more information, please go to the job description.
Why we need 1st Line IT support:
This year we will support more than 70,000 young people through a range of proven programmes, with three in four achieving a positive outcome.
We have a bold ambition to extend the reach and impact of our work and help one million more young people transform their lives over the next ten years. Our job is to inspire them, support them and release their potential, so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We will focus on innovation, to ensure we adapt and remain relevant in a rapidly changing world. We owe it to ourselves and the young people we serve, to do the best work of our lives and to help give them an increasing stake in our economy and society. They are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
- In-house and external training opportunities available throughout the year
Indicative salary range for this role is £24,350.00 to £30,000.00
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
We are committed to equality and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
Req ID: 300
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.