The Prince’s Trust have an ambition to support 10,000 young people into careers in health and social care over the next 3 years. Our Mentoring Manager will be responsible for designing and delivering an effective and efficient programme of mentoring support to young people looking for work in the health sector. You will ensure the Prince’s Trust has a pool of highly skilled Mentors who will provide excellent guidance and support to young people on their journey into work.
You will work with Teams and Partners across England to recruit and train skilled Mentors. We would love to hear from candidates who have experience recruiting and managing volunteers as well as delivering high quality training programmes.
The role is flexible in where it is based, however we are looking for candidates based in England. Due to the current covid-19 pandemic the role will be working from home, therefore there may be digital delivery of training involved.
This year we aim to support more than 70,000 young people through a range of proven programmes, with three in four achieving a positive outcome.
We have a bold ambition to extend the reach and impact of our work and help one million more young people transform their lives over the next ten years. Our job is to inspire them, support them and release their potential, so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We will focus on innovation, to ensure we adapt and remain relevant in a rapidly changing world. We owe it to ourselves and the young people we serve, to do the best work of our lives and to help give them an increasing stake in our economy and society. They are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days of annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform!Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform to develop your skills for your career and you role
- The Trust will contribute 5%of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
We are committed to equality and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.