Countless talented young people across the country are unemployed, under-employed or looking for a better career. Meanwhile, the NHS (one of the largest employers in Europe) is currently in a staffing crisis with thousands of vacancies across hundreds of roles. See some potential to do some brilliant work? Us too! Could you lead our programmes to get 10,000 young people into health and care careers over the next 3 years?
You might be the right person for our National Senior Head of Operations role that focuses on leading the infrastructure developments to support the National Health and Social Care team.
You’ll be to be someone who…
- Wants to see things change. You’ll need to believe in your heart that all young people have limitless potential
- Is comfortable being uncomfortable. We’re a place where innovation is rife so change and uncertainty is inevitable
- Loves being around people. Capable of leading people to achieve amazing things; not being scared to ask people to dig-deep or to make difficult decisions
You should know…
- We think big. We want to have impact across the whole country.
- We’re positive, proactive, solutions-focused people. We take a strengths-based approach to everything we do, believing anything is possible
- We’re super digital and data driven… or trying to be! If you hate tech or numbers, you might not love us. We work at pace, continually looking at our performance and seeing how we can improve.
In a nutshell, you’ll be responsible for…
- Ultimately, getting 10,000 young people into health & care careers over the next 3 years
- Developing excellent partnerships and overseeing the delivery of national and/or local contracts
- Managing large teams spread across England
- ….and lots of other things detailed in the Job Description!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.