This is an exciting opportunity to join our East London Hub as we seek to recruit an Operations Executive (as they are known internally in The Prince's Trust) who will support young people based in and around North and East London, with a specific focus on Enterprise.
The role will initially require home working, in line with government guidelines, but will eventually be based in our East London Hub in Tower Hamlets, with some flexibility needed to travel across London once government guidelines are eased.
Our Operations Executives help young people aged 18-30 to learn about self-employment and to decide whether starting a business is right for them. We ensure service users have the tools and skills they need to launch their businesses through our Explore Enterprise Course and offer mentoring, workshops, and funding to support new entrepreneurs at every stage of their business start-up journey.
Key parts of this role will include:
- Delivering workshops and training on entrepreneurship
- Providing 1-to-1 support directly to our service users
- Supporting the development of business plans and financial forecasts
- Working closely with volunteers and partner organisations to support our Young People
- Working with wider colleagues to achieve a positive outcome for service users
The role will also involve accurately completing paperwork, using our internal customer relationship management software to actively onboard and manage our Young People and day-to-day general administration.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an effective communicator and collaborator
- Will thrive in a busy and dynamic role
Is able to work efficiently and effectively to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Can confidently work as part of a team, with other departments across the organisation and externally with delivery partners and volunteers
- Has experience of working on their own initiative to achieve individual and team objectives
- Can write, develop, and deliver lesson plans both face-to-face and virtually, utilising digital technology (including MS Teams)
Has a fine attention to detail and can process paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Is able to be resilient and flexible where needed
- Is passionate about supporting 18-30 year olds
We work with young people from every background, so we are passionate about building a diverse workforce that represents the young people we support. We therefore welcome applications from everyone who meets the essential criteria for the role. If you believe you have the passion and skills to help young people change their lives and enter entrepreneurship, then we would love to hear from you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.