Fixed Term 9 months with the potential for extension – Glasgow, Dundee, Edinburgh
Full time- 35 hours a week
Countless talented young people across Scotland are unemployed, under-employed or looking for a better career. Meanwhile, the Health & Social Care sector is currently in a staffing crisis with thousands of vacancies across hundreds of roles. Do you see some potential to do some brilliant work? Us too!
Could you help The Prince’s Trust work with our NHS Boards and Social Care Partners to get young people into careers in this sector? You might be the right person for our Operations Manager (H&SC) post.
You’ll be someone who…
- Wants to see things change. You’ll need to believe in your heart that all young people have limitless potential
- Is comfortable being uncomfortable. We’re a place where innovation is rife so change and uncertainty is inevitable
- Loves being around people. Capable of working with colleagues and partners to achieve amazing things; not being scared to ask people to did-deep or to make difficult decisions
You should know…
- We think big. We want to have impact across Scotland. That means there will be travel involved in the role
- We’re positive, proactive, solutions-focused people. We take a strengths-based approach to everything we do, believing anything is possible
- We’re super digital and data driven... or trying to be! If you hate tech or numbers, you might not love us. We work at pace, continually looking at our performance and seeing how we can improve
You’ll be responsible for…
- Supporting the planning and coordination of internal delivery for Health & Social Care Partnerships
- Reviewing and updating the NHS and Social Care project plans
- Supporting operational colleagues to develop partnership opportunities with new Health Boards and Social Care partners
- Coordinate partnership meetings to support Operations colleagues
- Supporting Operations colleagues to establish reporting and monitoring mechanisms to support the delivery of our service
- Reviewing and reporting on progress against Health & Social Care Partnership KPIs
- Supporting Operations teams to understand and adhere to requirements of standardised partnership agreements with NHS & Social Care partners
- Developing innovative approaches to our pilot activities within Social Care employability
- Developing supporting resources to be used by our NHS & Social Care partners as well as our young people
- Providing quality assurance / minimum standards support to establish consistency across Health & Social Care delivery against our quality measures
To learn more about the role, please download the job description.
About The Prince’s Trust
We are a youth charity whose mission is to help young people transform their lives by developing the confidence and skills, to live, learn and earn. This year we will support more than 70,000 young people through a range of proven programmes, with three in four achieving a positive outcome!
We have a bold ambition to extend the reach and impact of our work and help one million more young people transform their lives over the next ten years. Our job is to inspire them, support them and release their potential, so that they can thrive and society can prosper. We will focus on innovation, to ensure we adapt and remain relevant in a rapidly changing world. We owe it to ourselves and the young people we serve, to do the best work of our lives and to help give them an increasing stake in our economy and society. They are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
The Prince’s Trust is committed to safeguarding, protecting and promoting the welfare of the children and young people we work with. Successful applicants to roles at The Prince’s Trust will be subject to criminal vetting checks, and where necessary for the role, a check at an enhanced level will be required.
To apply for this vacancy please go to our website and complete the online application. To help you with the supporting statement section, you may want to click here to download a copy of the Prince’s Trust Behavioural Framework.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we'd like a helping hand. We'll be in touch if we need you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.