The Prince’s Trust Scotland is currently going through an exciting period of development. We have ambitions to grow our offer to young people by providing a blended approach of face-to-face and digital delivery and support. To help us on this journey we are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our dynamic teams to work with young people either directly through 1-to-1 work, delivery of programmes or indirectly through our partners and volunteers.
Our Prince’s Trust Executive roles have a broad focus and we encourage cross working across teams and focus areas. Currently, we are looking for Prince’s Trust Execs that will focus on one of the below areas;
1-to-1 work with young people – managing a caseload, removing barriers, action planning & goal setting
Delivery of programmes with groups of young people – including Employability, Enterprise & Personal Social Development programmes
Partnership and volunteer delivery – Working with our Education & FE partners to support the delivery of our programmes as well as supporting the volunteers that assist in programme delivery.
Administration of our Grants & Awards programmes – helping remove barriers to employment for young people or start them on the path to their own business
To be successful in the role of a Prince’s Trust Executive, you will be able to engage in challenges with optimism and resilience and be adaptive and flexible – embracing change and innovation. Due to the pandemic and ways of working you must be comfortable both working virtually and communicating on virtual platforms.
We work with young people from every background, so we’re passionate about building a diverse workforce that represents the young people we support. We, therefore, welcome applications from everyone who meets the essential criteria for the role. If you think you could do the role, but don’t have all the desirable experience, we would still love for you to apply, as you’ll have the chance to complete a supporting statement to let us know what you would bring to the table, that will help young people in West & South West Scotland.
Please go to our website for more information and to apply.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform! Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.