Interview Dates: Tuesday 8th and Wednesday 9th December
You will be based in Belfast however due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are working with young people, volunteers and partners virtually meaning you will be working from home for the foreseeable future.
The Prince’s Trust in Northern Ireland is currently going through an exciting period of development. We have ambitions to grow our offer to young people by providing a blended approach of face-to-face and digital delivery and support. To help us on this journey, we are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our dynamic team!
You will engage and build quality relationships with young people, volunteers and partners and as an effective communicator and collaborator, you will thrive in both team and independent work. If you believe you have the passion and skills to help young people change their lives then we would love to hear from you!
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to engage in challenges with optimism and resilience and be adaptive and flexible – embracing change and innovation. Due to the pandemic, you must be comfortable both working virtually and delivering programmes on virtual platforms.
Our Execs provide 1:1 and group support for young people so need to already have experience in facilitating skills development in at least one of the following:
- Digital skills training
- Social and personal development
- Education sector
- Employability/self-employment training
- Volunteer training/management
- Partnerships management
For more information, please go to our website.
Why we need Prince's Trust Executives:
Last year, we helped more than 70,000 young people, with three in four young people on our programmes, move into work, education or training.
The young people we help face a range of challenges, such as unemployment, mental health issues or some have been in trouble with the law. Our job is to inspire and support young people, to help them reach their potential so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We believe all young people should have the chance to succeed, and that young people are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days of annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform!Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5%of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
Here at The Prince's Trust, we're committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We want to be an organisation that's representative of the communities we serve, which is why we strive for diversity of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can be themselves and do the best work of their lives is the right thing to do.
We’re a Stonewall Diversity Champion and we are an employer that is Disability Confident. Our staff, volunteers and young people are supported by PT CAN (our Cultural Awareness Network), PT NOW (Network of Women), PT DAWN (Disability & Wellbeing Network) and Pulse (LGBT Network). For more information, click here.
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
Req ID: 578
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.