This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic youth and health & social care focused person to join our dynamic team and is well suited to an individual that is looking to gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace. The successful candidate must be as passionate as us about transforming the lives of young people.
Countless talented young people across the country are unemployed, under-employed or looking for a better career. Meanwhile, across social care and the NHS (one of the largest employers in Europe) there is currently in a staffing crisis with thousands of vacancies across hundreds of roles. See some potential to do some brilliant work? Us too! Could you lead our programmes to get 10,000 young people into health and care careers over the next 3 years?
As an Executive, you will work with young people, volunteers and partners to deliver programmes and activities to support and encourage 16-30-year olds into sustained health and social care roles. Working as part of a regional team in the South of England you will work with clear objectives to ‘connect’, ‘progress’ and help ‘transform’ the lives of young people who need us most.
- Supporting young people to develop their confidence and skills
- Delivery of Prince's Trust's Health & Social Care Project
- Accurately record and track young person’s journey and progression using The Prince’s Trust CRM system
- Supporting young people into positive sustained outcomes including education, training, and employment.
- Ensuring young people who need us the most are recruited and engaged through outreach
- This role could be based in any Prince’s Trust South centre or as a homeworker this role can involve travel throughout the South of England, but we are particularly interested in people with local knowledge of the following areas: London, Sussex, Solent, Hampshire, Bristol or Kent
- Co-ordinating with partners to deliver employment programmes, including leading skills sessions
- Ensuring every young person ‘progressed’ has an action plan with an appropriate pathway of support and keeping detailed records of our engagement with them
- Recruitment and management of trusted partners who refer to and/or deliver our services
- The recruitment and management of volunteers to support and deliver our services
To support our delivery requirements across the South of England we are particularly interested in receiving applications from individuals who have some of the following qualities:
- Experience of the NHS or Health & Social Care sector in any capacity
- Experience of recruiting people in to roles within Health & Social Care
- Experienced in caseload management to a varied audience
- Have experience in using customer relationship management systems and reporting data
- Are able to engage in challenges with optimism and resilience
- Can be adaptive and flexible, ready to embrace change and innovation
- Are experienced in providing one-to-one support and delivering high quality learning and development sessions through a variety of mediums.
- Is a natural and effective communicator, passionate about delivering excellent customer service and making the right decision for young people
- Have experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Youth Work or Teaching
- Health & Social Care sector
- Careers & Employability Sector
- Managing Partner Organisations and Volunteers
- Has a strong understanding of the challenges young people from within The Trust’s target groups might face.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.