Location: You can be based from any of our England and Wales hubs.
The Prince’s Trust is excited to be recruiting passionate people across England and Wales, to help young people make the most of their Kickstart placement and build the skills and confidence to sustain employment beyond.
What will I do?
As a Prince’s Trust Executive, you will be delivering a combination of group workshops, webinars and 1-to-1 support in employability and personal and social development. You will also provide ‘buddy training’ for employers to help them support young people during their placements.
You must be comfortable delivering programmes on virtual platforms, as all sessions will be delivered virtually. You may at some point, be asked to occasionally deliver face-to-face, but there are no plans for this anytime soon.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from individuals with the following:
- You engage in challenges with optimism and resilience.
- You are adaptive and flexible, ready to embrace change and innovation.
- You are experienced in Employment training in both a 1-to-1 setting and in group sessions.
- You have experience in partnership management to engage with employers effectively.
- You deliver high-quality learning & development sessions to young people.
- You are a natural and effective communicator, delivering excellent customer service.
- You are passionate about making the right decision for young people.
For a full list of essential and desirable requirements, please click here for the job description. You can also head to our ‘Working with young people’ page for more information. (These will open in a new window, however, if you're viewing from an external job board, please click apply to be directed to our website.)
We work with young people from every background, so we’re passionate about building a diverse workforce that represents the young people we support. We, therefore, welcome applications from everyone who meets the essential criteria for the role. If you think you could do the role, but don’t have all the desirable experience, we would still love for you to apply, as you’ll have the chance to complete a supporting statement to let us know what you would bring to the table, that will help young people on the Kickstart scheme.
Why we need Prince's Trust Executives:
Last year, we helped more than 70,000 young people, with three in four young people on our programmes, move into work, education or training.
The young people we help face a range of challenges, such as unemployment, mental health issues or some who have been in trouble with the law. Our job is to inspire and support young people, to help them reach their potential so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We believe all young people should have the chance to succeed, and that young people are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform! Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.