We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Procurement Manager to join our Procurement team, to specifically support the delivery of our multi-million pound Health and Social Care contract.
You will use your commercial focus and expertise to drive best practise in the project, category managing all aspects of spend from RfQs for tail-end to tendering for large project procurements. You will find yourself constantly challenged to come up with innovative ways of thinking and working closely with stakeholders to lead on procurement strategy, driving value for money, strategic projects and managing the supply chain.
You will get involved in a huge variety of projects, from ICT equipment to Marketing and Events, and everything in-between – this means you’ll need to be dynamic and flexible and able to manage your own time well. You’ll also look after the management of KPIs and the development and delivery of a supply chain map for the team, and will ensure all administration is carried out in a timely manner.
This is an exciting role that the ideal applicant can really make their own and would suit someone who is a self-starter with energy and drive, and a good background of procurement.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform!Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5%of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.