Wanted - an exceptional and energetic project manager who will help thePrince's Trust to transform the lives of thousands of young people!
The Prince's Trust is looking for an exceptional project manager who canjoin us for 6 months to help us launch one of the biggest and most significantprogrammes in our history.
Through Future Workforce Fund, business and government are co-investingGBP 14-million into young people from Greater Manchester to give them theconfidence and skills to become more prosperous citizens and part of a growingand inclusive economy. Working alongside our partners, we have designed aprogramme for young people based around three core themes:
- Live: We will help young people to develop their personal and social skills
- Learn: We will helpyoung people to raise their aspirations and fulfil their educational potential
- Earn: We will help young people to develop keyemployability skills, and to find work.
Our Project Manager will play a critical role in bringing this hugelysignificant programme to life. We need someone who is:
- Highly organised - someone who can work along-side the wider project team to design andbuild a robust and logical project plan detailing what needs to be done, bywhen and by whom.
- A brilliant communicator - Someone who can make the complex seem simple, both verbally and inwriting, and someone who is confident in their ability to influence and inspirea range of partners - from front line staff to executive level manager - to dothe best work of their lives in support of the project aims.
- Methodical and analytical - Someone who is always a step ahead when it comes to identifying risks,issues or dependencies that might impact the project, and who is able to developingrobust strategies for managing them.
- Passionate and driven - someone who is motivated by the opportunity to drive positive socialchange. Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to make sure that we'reimplementing the best possible programmes for young people.
This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated project professional andto further develop their skills on what will be a complex and demanding, butalso a highly rewarding project. You'll also gain invaluable experiencesworking as part of one of the UK's leading youth charities, with exposure toevery area of the business and to the senior leadership team.
Please download the job description for more information.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, or for someone youknow, then get in contact today to find out more.
Please note that this position is subject to a funding award.
We reserve the right tochange the closing date depending on the number of responses received. Pleasesubmit your application as soon as possible to ensure it is considered in theselection process. If you have a disability and can demonstrate that closingthis post early would impact on your ability to submit an application in time,please contact our Resourcing team to request arrangements for an application to besubmitted within the original time frame.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.