Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time- 35 hours a week
Location: Can be based in any UK Trust office
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating person centred services that enable young people to thrive. This key role in the team will lead the service design and innovation of the Prince’s Trust’s education offer for young people.
The Trust is in the process of introducing digital as the backbone for delivering and administering its services to young people. We’re keen to develop a blended model of both digital and non-digital services that are desirable for young people, teachers and staff and deliver high impact that transforms lives.
We’re looking for someone that:
- Has passion for delivering the goals of the Prince’s Trust; helping young people transform their lives by developing the confidence and skills, to live, learn and earn.
- Is keen to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary projects teams, with colleagues across the organisation and young people.
- Embraces agile approaches, working iteratively to design and test services that maximise impact
- Is passionate about human-centred design and innovation methods; undertaking user research, data collection and facilitation of the development of new ideas.
- Recognises the value of co-design and understands how to ensure our services work for young people, teachers and our staff.
- Understands the need to look at the whole experience of young people, and design customer journeys and services that meet needs.
- Has a strong desire to learn and embrace new ideas, approaches and ways of working; and to share these with colleagues.
Experience in the education or youth sector would be an advantageous; this role will be primarily focussed on our developing our future education. However, we’re keen to hear from people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
This is an exciting time to join the Prince’s Trust, we are building a multi-disciplinary team that encompasses service design, content creation, user experience and project management. We want to create an engine that drives forward our offer to young people, ensuring we meet our ambition to reach one million young people over the next ten years.
To learn more about the role, please download the job description.
About The Prince’s Trust
We are a youth charity whose mission is to help young people transform their lives by developing the confidence and skills, to live, learn and earn. This year we will support more than 70,000 young people through a range of proven programmes, with three in four achieving a positive outcome!
We have a bold ambition to extend the reach and impact of our work and help one million more young people transform their lives over the next ten years. Our job is to inspire them, support them and release their potential, so that they can thrive and society can prosper. We will focus on innovation, to ensure we adapt and remain relevant in a rapidly changing world. We owe it to ourselves and the young people we serve, to do the best work of our lives and to help give them an increasing stake in our economy and society. They are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
To help us realise our vision, we are changing our approach and looking at innovative ways to develop and enhance our ways of working. This has led to the creation of exciting new opportunities across The Prince’s Trust at all levels based throughout the United Kingdom.
The Prince’s Trust is committed to safeguarding, protecting and promoting the welfare of the children and young people we work with. Successful applicants to roles at The Prince’s Trust will be subject to criminal vetting checks, and where necessary for the role, a check at an enhanced level will be required.
To apply for this vacancy please go to our website and complete the online application. To help you with the supporting statement section, you may want to download a copy of the Prince’s Trust Behavioural Framework.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we'd like a helping hand. We'll be in touch if we need you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.