Location: Any of our UK Trust offices
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished data analyst to join The Prince’s Trust, working on our crucial Health & Social Care contract.
Making an impact on young people is at the heart of what we do so analysing and evaluating our services is key to informing the programmes we design and showcasing our success with partners and funders. We’re on an exciting journey to transform how The Trust users data and want you to be part of it!
Most importantly you must believe in The Trust’s work, live our company values and fit in with our team’s positive, supportive and collaborative culture.
What you will do:
- Lead the data strategy for our H&SC contract, driving our performance and showcasing our work with our supporters
- Work with a team of analysts to transform how we use data across the Trust to shape our services
- Create and maintain an infrastructure of systems and tools for undertaking analysis and supplying data and insights.
What we need from you:
- Strong analytics skills including use of data analysis tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Google studio, BI systems such as Oracle service cloud and software including R, Python and SQL
- Strong communications skills including both written and verbal outputs, including facilitating insight-based discussions
- Experience leading an analytics project or development of new functionality
- The ability to upskill and knowledge share with less experienced colleagues, this role will include line management of a less experienced analyst.
For more information and to apply, please go to our website.
To be considered, you will need to add your CV and a covering statement as to how your experience fits the role criteria. We are currently receiving high volumes of applications, so we urge you to complete a supporting statement, otherwise, your application could be unsuccessful.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.