Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time, 35 hours a week
Closing Date: 23:59 on Thursday 13th February
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire & Humber
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic youth worker to join our dynamic team and is well suited to an individual that is looking to gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace. The successful candidate has to be as passionate as us about transforming the lives of young people.
As an Executive, you will work with young people, volunteers and partners to deliver programmes and activities to support and ecourage 11-30 year olds. Working as part of a team within Yorkshire & Humber, you will work with clear objectives to 'connect', 'progress' and help 'transform' the lives of young people who need us most.
- Supporting young people to develop their confidence and skills.
- Delivery of Prince's Trust programmes (Get Started, Achieve, Team, Get Into, Enterprise, Mosaic and Awards)
- Supporting young people into positive outcomes including education, training and employment.
- Planning, organising and budgeting.
- Volunteer activity management.
To support our delivery requirements across Yorkshire & Humber, we are particulary interested in receiving applications from individuals thathave some of the following:
- Are able to engage in challenges with optimism and resilience
- Can be adaptive and flexible, ready to embrace change and innovation
- Are experienced in providing one-to-one support and delivering high quality learning and development sessions through a variety of mediums.
- Is a natural and effective communicator, passionate about delivering excellent customer service and making the right decision for young people
- Have experience of facilitating skills development in at least one of the following settings; Informal learning provision (sports/arts/outdoors), Education sector, Employment/Enterprise training, Digital learning provision, Volunteer training/management.
- Has a strong understanding of the challenges young people within The Trust's target groups face.
For more information, please go to our website. In the Trust, this role is known as Prince's Trust Executive.
Indicative salary range for this role is £20,300.00 to £25,100.00
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are committed to equality and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.