Contract Type: a mix of Permanent and fixed-term (12 months) roles
The Prince’s Trust Scotland is currently going through an exciting period of development and this is a great opportunity to join our local Service Delivery team in the East of Scotland. We have ambitions to grow our offer to young people by providing a blended approach of face-to-face and digital delivery and support.
To help us on this journey we are looking for passionate and motivated Youth Development Leads based in the Edinburgh area, to join our dynamic team in the following roles:
This role involves managing a caseload of young people aged 16-30 into sustainable outcomes through our core Employability, Enterprise & Personal Social Development programmes, with a blended approach of working 121 with young people directly and working closely with other Youth Development colleagues delivering programmes and group sessions.
This role is delivery focused and involves supporting groups of young people aged 16-30 through Employability, Enterprise & Personal Social Development programmes.
You will work with partners to plan, lead and develop these courses, while providing mentorship and 1-2-1 support to help young people achieve quality outcomes across Edinburgh, Fife, Forth Valley, the Lothians and the Scottish Borders.
We are looking for people who:
- Are natural and effective communicators, passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have experience in supporting young people aged 16-30 within The Prince’s Trust target groups
- Will thrive in a busy and dynamic role and are able to engage in challenges with optimism and resilience
- Are able to work efficiently and effectively to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Have experience of working on their own initiative to achieve individual and team objectives
- Have fine attention to detail and can process paperwork and computerised administration tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Have a strong understanding of the challenges young people from within The Trust’s target groups might face
We have a mixture of fixed-term and permanent roles available and they will be home-based with a blended approach of both digital and face-to-face working.
For more information and to apply, please click 'apply now' to be directed to our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.