Contract Type: Permanent and Fixed-term (12 months) roles
Interviews: Monday 13th December 2021
The Prince’s Trust Scotland is currently going through an exciting period of development and this is a great opportunity to join our local Service Delivery team in the West of Scotland. We have ambitions to grow our offer to young people by providing a blended approach of face-to-face and digital delivery and support across Employability, Enterprise and Personal Social Development.
To help us on this journey we are looking for passionate and motivated Youth Development Leads based in the Glasgow area to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for people who:
- Are natural and effective communicators, passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have experience in working with and supporting young people aged 16-30 within The Prince’s Trust target groups
- Will thrive in a busy and dynamic role and are able to engage in challenges with optimism and resilience
- Are able to work efficiently and effectively to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Have experience of working on their own initiative to achieve individual and team objectives
- Have fine attention to detail and can process paperwork and computerised administration tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Have a strong understanding of the challenges young people from within The Trust’s target groups might face
We have a mixture of fixed-term and permanent roles available with a blended approach of both digital and face-to-face working.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.