Are you passionate about Film and TV Drama? Good with people? Can find new and exciting ways to engage and interact with our members? Excel at offering great customer service and a passion for helping people? We may have a role for you.
The Production Guild membership includes the best industry professionals working across production for some of the biggest names in the industry. Our members make films like 1917, Avengers End Game and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and TV shows like Avenue 5, Dracula and Pennyworth.
This is a new role to the Production Guild with the chance to shape how we offer services to our members. If you think you could lead a department to offer networking, training and opportunities to our membership we’d really like to hear from you.
Job Title: Membership Manager
Main Purpose of the job: To deliver exceptional customer service to Production Guild members. To ensure member services are relevant and effective and retain and grow membership.
Responsible to: Chief Operations Officer
Responsible for: Membership Coordinator and Head of Member Services
Based at: PG Offices, Building 6, Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden Park, Watford
The Production Guild of Great Britain represents the professional interests of film and television industry production practitioners both within the UK and overseas. The Production Guild is also one of the leading film and television industry bodies to provide recognised training courses and seminars to industry. PGGB also works closely with a wide range of other industry bodies and provides strong support to its membership, taking an active role in discussions around industry developments and keeping in regular contact with production companies, broadcasters and major US studios regarding the professional availability of its members.
Main tasks of the job:
- Provide excellent customer service to our members, acting as a key point of contact, answer enquiries, collate feedback and make suggestions for improvements to the membership offer.
- Manage the membership team, setting objectives and reviewing performance against those objectives.
- Maximise engagement with, deliver value to and retain PG members.
- Actively recruit new members by visiting productions offices, attending industry events, networking and proactively promoting the Production Guild and its membership opportunities to appropriate individuals and companies within the Film and TV drama industry.
- Oversee the administration of membership, including invoicing, answering queries and providing information to members as required.
- Work with the Marketing and Business Development Manager to ensure regular and effective communication with our members about developments in the industry and the work of the Production Guild.
- Oversee the development of members resources including best practice guides, ensuring guidance is current and relevant.
- Ensure the members sections of the website is customer focussed and accessible,
- Deliver a reliable and up to date database of productions and crew for PG members.
- Work with the PG team to create a relevant programme of events to engage, inform and educate our members.
- Contribute to event planning, ensuring that events are well attended and run to a high standard.
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience of management, including managing a team; developing strategy; budgetary responsibility and financial reporting
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office
- Experience of the film or TV drama production industry and knowledge of current issues
- Understanding of the Production Guild and its membership’s needs
- Experience of a membership body and delivering value to members
- Understanding of websites and how to deliver a positive customer experience
To apply, please send a letter, outlining how your skills and experience match the requirements for the position, and what attributes you would bring to the role, along with a current CV to COO, Kim Gladston.
Deadline for applications: 5pm, Monday 24th February. Interviews w/c 2nd March.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.