We are seeking a fundraising volunteer to assist with our vital work. Working with RFUK’s Head of Communications and Fundraising, you will support our schools’ outreach programme, other fundraising activities and our social media platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with passion for these issues who is looking to gain fundraising and communications experience working as part of a small but extremely active charity.
Working with the head of fundraising, main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Finalising the new teacher and pupil packs
• Compiling a list of individuals to contact at schools
• Drafting fundraising e-Communications targeting the schools
• Provide support and assistance to enquiring schools with regards to fundraising ideas
• Post results of schools’ fundraising on RFUK’s website
• Conduct research on other fundraising areas
• Other tasks required to support the fundraising department
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Three to six months
Hours: Minimum 2 days a week
Expenses: Daily travel up to the cost of a London Travelcard and £5 for lunch
To apply, please visit our website and fill in the application form. Please return the completed application by midnight Friday, 27th March 2020.