The Grants Administration Co-ordinator is responsible for the smooth running of grants systems, payments, and processes. The role holder will work closely with the Grants Administration Manager, Finance and Executive teams to provide a joined-up Grants administration function. The role is based in our London or Penrith offices, and is home-based during Covid-19.
Major Grants and Place-based Projects
• Management of the grant application process for all funding streams, including communication with applicants identified by Executives following research visits.
• Provision of assistance to Executives in monitoring the progress of grants awarded and ensuring adequate evaluation of impact and timely reporting to the Trustees.
• Production of papers on recommended grant applications for consideration at the Grants Committee, and production of relevant papers for the Board Pack.
• Assisting the Deputy CEO in monitoring the progress of grants awarded, and ensuring evaluation and impact systems are adhered to by grantees
• Overseeing the Activity Grants processes and supporting Place-based Rank Associates.
• Management of the grant reporting process to external funders of the Foundation including liaising with Finance, Executive and Associate teams to coordinate information and responses.
• Management of the end to end process for applicants and grantees.
• Design and develop robust progress reporting processes
• Production and dissemination of the Grants Committee pack to staff and trustees.
• Developing and supporting the application processes for other grant programmes without direct responsibility.
• Managing the grant payment process in collaboration with colleagues.
• To support Executives with ad hoc assignments, and to represent the Foundation as necessary.
• Ensure the Salesforce CRM is kept updated with grant promises and payment data to ensure accurate financial reporting and forecasting.
How to apply and recruitment timetable
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV together with a supporting statement that clearly demonstrates how you meet the knowledge, skills, and experience requirements of the role. The important dates for you to note in the recruitment timetable are highlighted below for your diary:
Closing date for applications - Friday 12th March 12 noon
Interviews via Zoom - w/c 22nd March
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.