The Rank Foundation is a U.K. based charitable foundation that operates a model of ‘engaged philanthropy’. It works with charities and social enterprises and fosters a culture that promotes innovation and enterprise and encourages leadership in the social sector. The Foundation takes a pro-active approach to identifying leaders and organisations through the work of a small, dedicated field executive team. In addition to grant-making, the Rank Foundation is an operating foundation and creates and delivers its own flagship programmes including Valuing Place (in Hull, Dundee and Plymouth), the Time to Shine Leadership Programme, Leadership Award Holders and Education Programme, the Rank Fellowship, the Rank Aspire Programme and RankNet, the network for social sector leaders in the U.K.
We are seeking an organised and efficient Office Administrator to provide high quality administrative and office management support. The role holder will work closely with the Administration and Finance teams.
• First point of contact for all general telephone and email enquiries
• Assist with the planning and organisation of logistics related to governance meetings
• Monitor office supplies and re-order as appropriate
• Co-ordinate the annual health & safety VDU and workspace risk assessments
• Occasional assistance at large-scale events, as required.
• Co-ordinate the bi-weekly grants authorisation and payments process
• Manage the petty cash reimbursement and reconciliation process
• Compile and send out welcome packs to new grantees
• Update Salesforce with new grants following each committee meeting
• Update and maintenance of Salesforce database records, including processing of external expense claims and invoices and entering onto Salesforce database
• Entering details from grant payment request sheets, including bank details, onto Salesforce database
• Supporting the administration of the School Leadership Award programme and the Fellowship to include:
• Processing applications and the payment of grants
• Assisting in the organisation of Community Action Placements
• Arranging logistics for events such as the annual Leadership Day
• Co-ordinating the production of the bi-monthly Fellowship newsletter
• Secretariat for the Fellowship Steering Committee
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of tasks but is intended to reflect a range of duties the post-holder will perform.
How to apply and recruitment timetable
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV together with a covering letter that clearly demonstrates how you meet the knowledge, skills, and experience requirements of the role. Please refer to the recruitment pack for further details.
The important dates for you to note in the recruitment timetable are highlighted below for your diary:
Closing date for applications Thursday 29th August
Shortlisting of candidates Friday 30th August
Interviews Thursday 12th September
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.