The Rees Foundation seeks to provide an extensive suite of support, advice, resources, assistance (financial or otherwise) grants, peer networks, as well as many other activities to those who have been in foster care or residential housing.
We are keen to recruit a Chief Executive Officer to lead the charity, develop new partnerships, advocate for our mission and deliver impact. You will need a strong track record of successfully managing a business or charity, developing a team, promoting and directing all aspects of the day to day operation.
Our next stage of growth is to consolidate our work to date to create lasting change; extend our existing programmes to allow for new exploration and continue to grow our reputation and influence.
To thrive you must be a prudent, experienced and strong leader with strategic ability who can also demonstrate compassion and empathy to the clients we serve and organisations we work with.
This is a challenging role working for an inspirational organisation.
You must have:
- A proven track record and experience of working alongside or within the social care system
- Demonstrable ability of taking a charity or small business to scale
- Values aligned with ours which embrace compassion and support
- Experience of fundraising and/or commercial responsibility
- A public voice and the ability to communicate complex concepts to businesses and politicians.
- An entrepreneurial and opportunistic mindset
For an informal discussion about the job and for further information on how to apply please refer to the apply section.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.