Purpose of the Job:
- To provide professional and effective OISC regulated casework as well as advice, guidance and support to a broad range of RMC’s service users.
- To assist/support the team and the management to meet the needs of the beneficiaries and achieve targets.
- To support and supervise colleagues on a lower level of OISC regulation and designated volunteers.
- To deliver presentations and represent RMC at meetings/events when required by management.
- To take responsibility of projects related to the job
Working within the team
- To ensure the requirements of OISC are respected and met during the delivery of immigration related advice and casework.
- To assist the senior colleagues and managers in order to drive efficiency, quality, systems improvement and target achievement.
- To supervise and/or manage colleagues on a lower level of OISC regulation and designated volunteers.
Casework and advice
- To offer advice, advocacy and support to service users with various aspects related to their welfare as requested by the management of RMC and funders’ requirements.
- To deliver the appropriate level of casework either independently or under supervision depending on the level of OISC registration.
- To maintain confidentiality in all dealings with service users and ensure their needs are met in a satisfactory and sensitive manner.
- To provide appropriate support and mentoring to any volunteers that are under your supervision.
- To be responsible for the day to day delivery of specific projects if requested by the Operations Manager–this is flexible and could change depending on the nature of funding.
- To represent RMC at external meetings and events when required by senior colleagues.
- To maintain effective working relationships with partners and stakeholders.
Posted on: 21 November 2019
Closed date: 13 December 2019
Tags: Advice, Information