Purpose of the Job:
· To provide professional and effective OISC regulated casework as well as advice, guidance and support to a broad range of RMC’s service users.
· To assist/support the team and the management to meet the needs of the beneficiaries and achieve targets.
· To support and supervise colleagues on a lower level of OISC regulation and designated volunteers.
· To deliver presentations and represent RMC at meetings/events when required by management.
· To take responsibility of projects related to the job
Working within the team
· To ensure the requirements of OISC are respected and met during the delivery of immigration related advice and casework.
· To assist the senior colleagues and managers in order to drive efficiency, quality, systems improvement and target achievement.
· To supervise and/or manage colleagues on a lower level of OISC regulation and designated volunteers.
Casework and advice
· To offer advice, advocacy and support to service users with various aspects related to their welfare as requested by the management of RMC and funders’ requirements.
· To deliver the appropriate level of casework either independently or under supervision depending on the level of OISC registration.
· To maintain confidentiality in all dealings with service users and ensure their needs are met in a satisfactory and sensitive manner.
· To provide appropriate support and mentoring to any volunteers that are under your supervision.
- To be responsible for the day to day delivery of specific projects if requested by the Operations Manager–this is flexible and could change depending on the nature of funding.
· To represent RMC at external meetings and events when required by senior colleagues.
· To maintain effective working relationships with partners and stakeholders.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.