Main duties and responsibilities of job:
- Be responsible for the reception area and surrounding environment
- Greet visitors professionally, direct their enquiries and keep signing in records up to date.
- Answer telephone effectively and transfer calls to relevant staff within the office
- Signpost clients effectively at the point of triage – have the ability to understand/learn about the needs of refugees and migrants and where to signpost appropriately if RMC do not cover a specific area of work.
- Log in service users on Microsoft 365 ticketing system.
- logging new client files onto database
- Book appointments for the advice/casework team and volunteers.
- Log incoming post on the Office 365 and liaise with clients where relevant
- Liaise with the Admin/Finance Officer at the head office to complete orders for stationery and other necessary supplies.
- Provide admin support to the advice team when required which includes – filing manual and electronic, booking appointments, faxing and photocopying.
- To administer volunteer expenses and keep accurate records.
- liaising with the Office Manager for staff holiday/sickness
- To deal with all incoming referrals for various projects