The RPC Family is looking for self-motivated Musicians who will work 30 hours a week as Akan-Twi Gospel Singers to support our ongoing Multi-ethnic Cohesion Projects which aim to help integrate both the newly arrived and the old in our community. The Candidates must demonstrate a genuine love for God and relationship with Jesus Christ and must have passion for worship and the role that music plays as an expression of corporate and individual worship.
- To work with the project team coordinator in Akan Traditional Musical Selections.
- To compose and train the team on Akan-Twi Songs
- To Perform Akan-Twi songs in worship, and other events.
- To have Akan Choir Training and Coaching.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Be highly proficient and have considerable experience playing various African congregational styles of Worship.
- Ability to take the lead in a worship performance within the congregation.
- Ability to recognise that different forms of notation serve different purposes
- Ability to combine groups of African traditional beats and teach other nationals.
- Ability to analyse features within different pieces of Akan traditional composition.
- Ability to play Drums and other musical instruments.
- Ability to play and understand Traditional African and Contemporary melodies
- Ability to communicate in more languages such as; Akan (Twi), Swahili, Zulu.
Job title: Charity Worker
Position: Akan-Twi Gospel Singer
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
How to apply:
Quote Reference: TheRPC-CW/ATGS
Submit with your up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you should be considered for this job.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.