- Head of Finance role, working across the senior management team
- Fantastic housing organisation based in South West London
About Our Client
RHP Group is an innovative housing organisation based in the London Borough of Richmond. RHP are driven by an ambition to be one of the best service providers in the UK as well as an excellent employer and have won multiple awards to highlight success in these areas. The group currently own and manage around 10,000 homes and in addition hold a strong development pipeline.
RHP are always looking to lead the way in the sector and see our people as our most valuable asset. Our employees love working for us and we've been recognised as an excellent employer through several prestigious awards, including ranking number 7 in the 2018 Great Place to Work list and achieving Investors in People Platinum status.
- Lead and motivate the RHP finance team.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team and RHP board, ensuring provision of accurate and timely reporting and decision-making information
- Ensuring the RHP financial strength strategy is delivered including our challenging targets on operating cost per unit.
- Drive effective finance business partnering across the organisation
- Ensuring financial controls are in place and compliance with them is effectively monitored and reported on.
- Leading financial year-end process, including liaison with external auditors.
- Drive continuous change and improvement in service provision, financial analysis, systems and people.
- Oversee excellent month end processes with timely analysis of results, risks and opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with strong leadership capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. You will be able to communicate effectively with finance and non-finance at all levels within an organisation, with experience of driving excellent finance business partnering. Alongside this you will hold strong technical finance understanding and be able to support improvement and development of processes, controls and systems.
What's on Offer
Salary £80,000 to £90,000 plus sector leading exceptional benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPCY14043092Z