● To oversee the day-to-day management and operational running of the service centre and the staff and volunteers attached to the various projects.
● To support the trustees with the delivery of the strategic plan
● To provide leadership to the staff team
● To organise staff rotas
● To report to the trustee board which currently meets monthly
● To develop the charity’s profile with key stakeholders
● To support the charity in the reporting requirements for various funding secured
● To support the trustee board and charity to secure new avenues of funding in line with the charity’s objectives
● To support the charity to develop their internal processes
● To sit on various panels as required
● To be the main point of contact for any safeguarding concerns and ensuring the safeguarding processes are followed, ensuring that this is also reported to the designated trustee for safeguarding
● To develop the current services and oversee the development and management of the semi-independent living accommodation.
● To support the trustee board in the managing of the centre’s budgets
● To contribute to the development of best practice when working with care experienced children and young people and kinship carers
● To actively engage in supervision and development work with the trustees
- To ensure all policy, procedures and systems are in place for the smooth running of the accommodation
● To ensure the smooth running of accommodation facilities, including the safety and wellbeing of the young people
● To develop and build positive relationships with key stakeholders and develop strong partnerships
● To arrange repairs and maintenance of the accommodation
● To ensure adequate security for the building
● Completing any necessary tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the position
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.