How to apply
Job title: HR Coordinator, Midlands
Region: Birmingham, Midlands
Directorate: HR and L&D
Contract: Permanent Full Time – 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,945 per annum
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
We are recruiting for an exceptional HR Coordinator to join our existing team in Birmingham; In this interesting and varied role, you will be responsible for providing a broad range of generalist HR support and administration to our Regional Operations Directorate which includes Care Homes and Break Centres.
You will need to have a good standard of education, GCSE or equivalent; and willingness to complete CIPD qualification.
If you have proven experience in a HR administrative role and are interested in joining our organisation, then this role may be for you. Your career will flourish, and your development will be fully supported.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking ‘Apply Online’
Closing date for this role is: Sunday 1st September 2019
Interviews will be held in Birmingham on Tuesday 10th September 2019