Package Permanent. Full Time 35 hours per week. 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Group Pension Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Charity Worker Discounts.
Contractual hours 35
Basis Full time
Would you like to use your strong administrative and organisational skills in an exciting new position? Would you like to join RBLs Membership Directorate? We would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a Membership Development Coordinator to join our Membership Development Team in a busy new role.
This is an exciting time to engage with our members, beneficiaries and wider Membership Team to build a safe and supportive environment for one-to-one RBL beneficiary support.
Come and be part of the leading Armed Forces charity, making a difference to the lives of those who have served to keep us safe and protect our way of life.
The role will see you join our Membership Directorate supporting branches nationally and internationally. Responsible for supporting the monitoring and coordination of Branch Community Support (BCS), you will be working to promote a safe and supportive environment for both volunteers and beneficiaries, fostering effective engagement and compliance.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Working across teams to develop performance metrics and reporting mechanisms for evaluating success and outcomes in the delivery of BCS, as well as providing analysis
- Creating reports and working with branches to gather data for BCS activity
- Work with the Membership Communications Team to promote positive news and updates, whilst ensuring messages are consistent
- Manage BCS enquiries internally and monitor social media forums
- Volunteer management including supporting other internal teams with volunteer onboarding, training and development
- Sustain a check in system for beneficiaries and volunteers to effectively keep track of their safety, wellbeing and positive news stories
Here at RBL, we aim to support our people and their wellbeing, with a package including generous paid holiday allowance and pension scheme contributions, and a range of optional benefits and discounts.
You will be contracted to your home address, and you will perform most of your work remotely there using our collaboration tools to work with colleagues, with occasional National travel, as well as to our London hub for monthly team meetings.
For more detailed information about the role, please see our Vacancy Information Pack attached to our direct advert.
RBL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation, reflecting the diversity of the armed forces community and of wider society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and personal characteristics and aim to operate an inclusive recruitment process.
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd November 2023
Interview Dates: Virtual interviews held week commencing 4th December 2023
We may close this vacancy early if we believe we have enough strong applications to be able to successfully fill the role(s). Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
If you require the job advert or job description in an alternative format, please contact us.