Job title: QA Adviser (Product Safety)
Contract: FTC 6 Months, Full Time 35 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 per annum (if based in London – plus £4,452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
We are looking for an experienced QA adviser to support the business in safety analysis of products that are provided for sale or donation across the organisation.
Supporting the QA Adviser (Product Safety) you will identify products required to be tested to assure compliance, submit for appropriate tests and assess the results.
You will also support in obtaining compliance documentation from suppliers of our products across the organisation.
This role can be based within any of our offices regionally.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking 'Apply Online'
Closing date for this role is Sunday 24 November 2019
Interviews will be held in Birmingham (81 New Street, B2 4BA)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.