Job Title: Resourcing Partner
Region: Haig House, London (Hybrid Working, 2 days a week in the office)
Directorate: People & Organisational Development
Contract: 12-month Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover), 35 hours per week
Salary: £37,700 to £39,600 per annum (inclusive of London Weighting)
At the Royal British Legion, we believe in building on potential. As a Resourcing Partner your ability to deliver the end-to-end specialist recruitment and selection activities in the respective area(s) of the organisation, could have a real impact on people’s lives.
At its heart, RBL is a people organisation. People who want to do the very best for others, while at the same time making the most of the opportunities and experiences we offer them.
We are the country’s largest Armed Forces charity, with 210,000 members, 50,000 volunteers and a network of partners and charities; helping us give support wherever and whenever it’s needed.
As a Resourcing Partner, you will be responsible for managing direct (and indirect) recruitment campaigns to meet business resourcing requirements; ensuring quality skilled candidates are sourced through cost effective channels; ensuring best-practice selection processes are used ensuring vacancies are filled efficiently and post offer processes completed; providing a high-quality candidate experience.
If successful, the main duties of your role will be:
- Manage the delivery of an expert advisory recruitment and selection service for the Legion
- Work with the Head of Resourcing to define the RBL Group wide attraction strategy, finding new innovative tools and supporting continuous improvement, ensuring quality and diverse candidates with the right skills and experience are attracted to and apply to the RBL through a range of effective sourcing channels.
- Manage the delivery of the attraction strategy of the RBL ensuring quality and diverse candidates with the right skills and experience are attracted to and apply to the RBL through a range of effective sourcing channels, form entry level to senior management and director level.
- Support the delivery of any key Resourcing projects such as EVP to improve efficiency of services.
- Design and implement appropriate direct sourcing strategies, including producing advert copy
- Support Head of Resourcing with PSL review process and provide recommendations for change.
- Ensure hiring managers and key stakeholders are provided with quality shortlisted candidates to meet their vacancy needs as quickly as possible within time to hire targets.
This role will involve hybrid working, travelling on some days (minimum of 2 per week) to our Head Office which is located at Haig House, 199 Borough High Street, London SE1 1AA, and working from home on other days.
About the Royal British Legion – People & Organisational Development
Across the country, in every city and on every street, the RBL is there to support our Armed Forces community.
It's this mission, this scale, this opportunity, and the values we all live by, that makes the Legion such a fulfilling place to thrive.
Within our People directorate, you’ll find teams such as Human Resources, Culture and Organisational Development, D&I, Resourcing and Talent Management, Volunteering and Safeguarding. If you were to join any of them, you’d be central to ensuring this vision comes to life, and that our people operations run efficiently both internally and externally.
So, if you want to give your days meaning and put your passion into a role with real impact. If you want to support people and be supported yourself and be part team that faces every challenge together, this role is for you. Whatever your interests and ambitions, we think you’ll find a role here that works for you, with career opportunities right across the UK.
As an inclusive employer, we welcome conversations on flexible working and any reasonable adjustments that may be required.
This role will involve hybrid working, travelling on some days (minimum of 2 per week) to our Head Office which is located at Haig House, 199 Borough High Street, London SE1 1AA, and working from home on other days
We believe that the compassion, understanding, and service we show each and every individual should be reflected in the way we all support, respect, and include every individual who works with us. We want everyone involved in our work or receiving our services, to feel proud to contribute to or be part of a diverse and inclusive organisation.
We recognise that we still have a long way to go to ensure that we make the RBL a truly great and inclusive organisation to work for and be part of so we have set out our commitments to provide a clear path to deliver this ambition. We will keep listening, learning, and sharing our progress and impact.
How to Apply
Please click ‘Apply Online’
Closing date for this role is: Sunday 19th June 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.