Job title: Retail and Marketing Administrator
Region: London, Haig House
Contract: 6 Months Fixed Term, Full Time – 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum pro-rata (£20,548 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
A new opportunity has arisen for a Retail & Marketing Administrator based at our London Head Office.
We are looking for a Retail & Marketing Administrator to support the Buying & Marketing team by providing support for administrative functions and processes. Providing support across Poppy Shop and internal Fundraising teams in the processes required for the development of Fundraising product & Marketing.
You’ll need strong administrative experience in a Head Office Retail role.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking ‘Apply online’
Closing date for this role is: Tuesday 24th March 2020