Job title: Retail Assistant Buyer & Product Developer
Contract: Permanent, Full Time 35 hours per week
Salary: £26,863 per annum (£22,411 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
A new opportunity has arisen for a Retail Assistant Buyer & Product Developer based at our London Head Office.
We are looking for a Retail Assistant Buyer & Product Developer to drive growth and maximise profit within our Retail Trading Activities. You will provide support to the Retail Buyer & Product Developer in the development of a range of products to maximise income focussed around Poppy Appeal and other key commercial activities throughout the year. You will have responsibility for buying your own ranges and provide daily administrative support for the Buying & Merchandising Team.
You will need strong experience in a similar Retail Buying support role within a multi-channel sales environment.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking ‘Apply Online’
Closing date for this role is: Tuesday 15th October 2019