Job title: Retail Assistant Merchandiser
Contract: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract, Full Time – 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,676 per annum (£21,224 per annum plus £4,452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
A new opportunity has arisen for a Retail Assistant Merchandiser based at our London Head Office.
This new role will support the Retail Merchandiser in ensuring that products are in the right place at the right time and in the correct quantities. Providing administrative support to the Retail Merchandiser including analysis, planning and reporting.
You will need experience in a Retail Merchandising role within a multi-channel sales environment.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking 'Apply Online'
Closing date for this role is Tuesday 22nd October 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.