Job title: Sales Account Officer
Directorate: Marketing and Remembrance
Contract: Permanent, Full Time 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,008 per annum (£20,556 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
This exciting role is based within our Commemorative Events team and provides direct support to organising our overseas tours for veterans. As Key Account Officer, you will regularly meet with our logistic partners, building relationships and coming up with innovative ways of working to fit in with our exciting future plans. Relationship building is key to the success of this role, and some travel (UK and International) may be required.
This role would suit someone who has excellent customer service experience, with a positive mindset and willingness to throw themselves into high profile team projects.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking ‘Apply Online’
Closing date for this role is Wednesday 16th October 2019