Job Title: Transformation Programme Manager (Care Homes)
Directorate: Information Management & Technology
Contract: 2-year Fixed Term
Salary: £58,425 to £61,500 per annum
At the Royal British Legion, we believe in building on potential. As the Transformation Programme Manager for our Care Homes, your ability to manage: discovery work, business cases, securing resources, procurement, training, user acceptance testing, implementation to closure and benefits realisation, could have a real impact on people’s lives.
At its heart, RBL is a people organisation. People who want to do the very best for others, while at the same time making the most of the opportunities and experiences we offer them.
We are the country’s largest Armed Forces charity, with 200,000 members, 50,000 volunteers and a network of partners and charities; helping us give support wherever and whenever it’s needed.
As the Transformation Programme Manager for our Care Homes, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of a programme of work combining changes to the people, processes, technology and data structures related to our Care Homes within the RBL group
To be successful in this role, it is important that you have experience of managing transformation programmes in a Health or Residential Care setting, and understand the complexities and challenges of working in this area. Additionally, it will be important that you can show evidence of managing complex change involving the implementation of new technologies, whilst also ensuring the processes and ways of working are adapted to enable successful implementation.
If successful, the main duties of your role will be:
- Designing, managing and successfully implementing a complex Digital Transformation programme comprising a combination of interdependent changes.
- Working closely with the Programme Sponsor, and the CIO to clearly define and articulate programme benefits, and ensuring that the various component projects and activities within the programme remain in alignment with the delivery of the benefits
- Leading and coordinating the work of project managers working on projects within the overall programme.
- Aligning work with procedures defined by our Transformation Management Office (TMO), and working collaboratively with TMO Project staff to ensure alignment with other organisational projects and programmes.
- Selecting the most appropriate route for a successful digital transformation programme and project delivery, including programme methodology and approach to implementing change.
About the Royal British Legion
Across the country, in every city and on every street, RBL is there to support our Armed Forces community.
It's this mission, this scale, this challenge and the values we all live by, that makes the RBL such a fulfilling place to thrive.
If you want to give your days meaning. To put your passion into a role with real impact. To support people and be supported yourself. In an inclusive team that faces every challenge together. Whatever your interests and ambitions, whatever your background, we think you’ll find a role here that works for you, with career opportunities right across the UK.
We believe that the compassion, understanding, and service we show each and every individual should be reflected in the way we all support, respect, and include every individual who works with us. We want everyone involved in our work or receiving our services, to feel proud to contribute to or be part of a diverse and inclusive organisation.
We recognise that we still have a long way to go to ensure that we make the RBL a truly great and inclusive organisation to work for and be part of so we have set out our commitments to provide a clear path to deliver this ambition. We will keep listening, learning, and sharing our progress and impact.
How to Apply
Please click ‘Apply Online’
Closing date for this role is: Sunday 19th June 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.