Job title: Warehouse Operative - Level 2
Region: Aylesford, Kent
Contract: Permanent, Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £17,500 per annum
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
Our Warehouse Operatives ensure that orders handled are correctly assembled and dispatched accurately within a timely fashion to meet our customers’ requirements. Our operatives provide support to all functions across the warehouse areas including the logistics and production section.
The successful candidate will have experience of recording information and must have a flexible and adaptable attitude as other ad hoc duties may be required.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking 'Apply Online'
Closing date for this role is Thursday 12th December 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.