Exams Quality and Integrity Manager
We are looking to recruit an experienced and analytical Quality and Integrity Manager to join us at the Royal College of Radiologists (RCR).
Exams are a fundamental enabler of growing the radiology and oncology workforce and are a significant component in the RCR's portfolio of activities. The RCR exams team develops and delivers exams which provide an appropriate assessment of the capabilities required to complete radiology and oncology training as defined by the curriculum. Our priority is increasing access to the exams for those who wish to sit them, without compromising on their quality or integrity.
In this role the Exams Quality and Integrity Manager will be responsible for ensuring we lead a robust evidence-led offer. Our strategic goal is to increase candidate numbers, especially our global audience, and this will be done by ensuring regulatory requirements are met and maintenance of our FRCR exams as gold standard.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain product ownership of the candidate management (exams hub) and exams delivery systems.
- Sustain competitive advantage in our exams offer by ensuring the quality and integrity of FRCR exams.
- Lead on developing and strengthening exams policies and associated procedures.
- Manage the recruitment, induction, training, wellbeing, engagement, succession planning and performance monitoring of a large (200+) examiner body.
- Administer and Chair the formal Adjustment, Appeals and Misconduct Review Panels, ensuring that published process is followed.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of management in an exams, assessment, or educational setting.
- Experience of a variety of IT platforms – those used to support and deliver exams is advantageous.
- Strong strategic and evaluative skills, with the ability to analyse and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to provide support and build and sustain effective working relationships with a diverse range of colleagues.
- Ability to deliver new initiatives and developments through a planned systematic approach.
- Strong people management skills.
Quality and integrity of exams are a core tenet of producing high quality doctors making the Exams Quality and Integrity Manager a critical role at the RCR. If you are a strategically confident leader this may be the next challenge for you. If interested please find out more about the role, the RCR and instructions on how to apply by visiting the RCR website and reading the candidate pack.
Why join us?
- Make a difference to the lives of Doctors and the specialities they work in every day!
- Hybrid working (40% working week can be done remotely)
- Modern working environment
- Equipment provided to work from home
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme