This is an interesting opportunity for an efficient and proactive Project Coordinator to join the iRefer Team at The Royal College of Radiologists’ (RCR). The RCR is a great place to work. At the forefront of the health agenda, our members diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, stroke and more. iRefer provides significant benefit to clinicians and patients in ensuring referrals for imaging are for the right test first time.
The iRefer Project Coordinator will monitor and keep on track the continuous update of the guidelines to ensure the project meets key deadlines and process sales of subscriptions, granting website access to subscribers. The role holder will be expected to build effective working relationships with a range of clinical and non-clinical colleagues; ensure the project adheres to timescales; and provide excellent customer service to purchasers of iRefer. Attention to detail will be critical to success in this post alongside a resilient, can-do attitude able to adapt to changing circumstances.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain interesting and useful skills in academic research, consensus process facilitation, quality assurance and project management; and to be part of the development of a respected publication that makes a positive impact on patient outcomes and efficiency within the NHS.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out desk-based research around tools and resources that could assist with team communication.
- Maintain a project log and be able to be a central point of information for the Senior Operations Manager about the progress.
- Assist with the maintenance of records of project data and documents, reporting when required.
- Take ownership for discrete tasks within the guideline workflow as requested.
- Provide administrative support to business development activities such as arranging meetings, taking notes of meeting discussions and following up with parties
What you’ll need:
- Excellent customer service
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Effective communication skills
- Clear and analytical thinking
If this sounds like the next exciting opportunity for you then please find out more about the role, the RCR and instructions on how to apply through the candidate pack.
Why join us?
- Make a difference to the lives of Doctors and the specialities they work in every day!
- Hybrid working (40% working week can be done remotely)
- Modern working environment
- Equipment provided to work from home
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme