We’re looking for a proactive Salesforce Administrator with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels and with suppliers to enable the best use of Salesforce across the Ri and identify areas for improvement.
Do you have:
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience??
- Experience of working with analysing large volumes of data?
- Excellent IT literacy and attention to detail?
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and knowledge of SFDC customisation?
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical audiences both virtually and face to face?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please download a full job description and person specification, and apply online with your CV and a supporting statement (of no more than 500 words) explaining why you want the job and how you meet the requirements in the person specification no later than midnight on Tuesday 20 October 2020
We reserve the right to close the application process earlier if we have a strong field of applicants so please apply as early as you can.
Interviews are scheduled to take place w/c 26 October by video link.
The Ri is an independent charity and home of the Faraday Museum. Our purpose is to create opportunities for as many people as possible to think more deeply about science and its place in our lives. We’ve been doing this for well over 200 years and hope to continue for 200 more!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.